THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

November 18, 2008

....Maia Ha, Ha!

sorry that i'm not in my best writing mood for a week and such, idk. hehe. I'm also unactive on Mibba, and it kinda pisses some people off :D hehe

Just want you to know that i'm really really sorry and i still love you! I'm just... I have no inspiration for A Little Piece Of.... AT ALL! If you got any ideas, you know where to call ;p

Mmmmmmmh tomorrow is Afri's birthday, you know... my soon-to-be-twelve little (not really) brother. Haha idk what to give him, kids these days (so what am i implying on myself, huh?)

Well, that's it for the post and i havent done anything for the Emo thingy, just looking at some pictures first, laah. Oh and i watched quantum of solace. Guh-reat! Not so much for my watching partner who sat beside me who yaps all movie long haha peace bay.

Andddd i really like the TI song featuring RiRi herself (who cancelled her tour here! ah!) it's called Live Your Life, and it's anoher proof that the Numa Numa is ruling the world! Whoo hoo! Hmh, but sorry that youtube's being a total B*tch and the original video is not available due to some warner thingy. Ohwell, here's a sneak peak instead.




Don't you just love Jeffree star and his sarcasm (not to mention great extensions)? haha i know i'm not making any sense but that's just me these days Not really, I'm listening to Jeffree's Louis Vuitton again on iTunes. Ohwell. Peace, Love, and Tablemanners, bye!

0 comments: