THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

November 04, 2008

Boys, can't live with them; can't live without them

haha that quote is just sooooo true!!

Not to be cruel to you guys, but these days i'm having problems with you around, but well, you guys are just so fun! hahaha sometimes i think you guys are more fun to hangout with than the girls (No offense, girlies!)

I'm really in a sorta pissed mood right now, so i dont think that i'd be willing to share on this blog about what happened, i'll talk about other things instead, i'll try to post some more, even thinking if i should post the 'Emo' thing i've planned and kept you waited (as if here's anyone who's reading this :p lolz).

Hmm, tomorrow there'll be a science project and i would bring the triplex, fortunately my dad's driver is kind enough to help me with it and give me one from his house, so i dont have to spend money at all, thanks, pak aguss!

Okay, really i'm kinda using this to keep my mind outta my problems, and feeling so bad because of it. And it's gonna end!

Maybe i'm going to delete this post someday, because it really isn't making much sense, idk

Well, i have to restart my computer and see if the speaker'll work this time! Bummer, hm

I still don't understand math and i still hope brangelina would adopt me (jk)

..... And i hear that David&Posh are coming to (or maybe already in..) Jakarta! Wow wow wow, i have to keep my celebrity goggles on, wouldn't i? haha byebye! Seeyou in the next... um, 15 minutes! Toodles! Mwah!

Another great reason i love Perez Hilton (Becks' not bad either :p)

0 comments: