THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

November 02, 2008

"Hey, you've reached Sam, leave a message! .. Even though I know it's you, mom"

Aw! That's my favorite Sam quote from the movie eagle eye. Seriously, have you watched it? It's suuuper cool!

Maybe it's time for another review, maybe not. Hmmm

Well, basically Eagle eye is about two people, that is Jerry Shaw and Rachel Holloman, two strangers thrown together by a mysterious phone call from a woman they have never met. Threatening their lives and family, she pushes Jerry and Rachel into a series of increasingly dangerous situations--using the technology of everyday life to track and control their every move. As the situation escalates, these two ordinary people become the country's most wanted.

(And this is the part where people say 'dun dun dunnnnnn!')

haha jkjk. And one's that bugging me about this movie is Sam, Rachel's kid. But not in a bad way, in a good way. He's really adorable and such a cute little trumpet player. To make a long story short, he's my favorite character in this movie! (Shia LeBeouf's not bad either :p)

And what's bugging me is.... it's like i've seen him somewhere, hmm. And the conclusion is reveled near the end of the movie, when he plays the trumpet in the white house it all comes down into a click:



Sam's Ryan Ross' mini - me in the Video 'That Green Gentlemen'! And I actually have 2 pictures of him with Ryro in my dekstop! Wheeee! I'm good


With his round big clear eyes and his adorable toothy grin, i want him as my little brother! I'll trade him with alam ...and Afri! You know, with 2-for-1 deal, everybody wants to :p


Well, in Sam's (I don't know what's his real name) honor, I'll give you The Green Gentlemen music video from the wonderful world of youtube.

Awwwww! He's the first kid to appear! See how toothy and cute he is? (tear, tear, tear)


Hehehehe I edited this one myself to get youguys a zoom out. Aw he looks so happy (who doesn't when you're near Ryan Ross? Hahaha)

Okay, I'll give you another Review of HSM 3 In.... 15 minutes!

Peace, Love, And Table Manners. Ciao!

0 comments: