THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

November 01, 2008

Aware of Awesomeness

15 minutes ago i'm walking along the streets of my house in a pair of shorts & a loose fitting disneyland shirt. A frown plastered over my face, showing the world my gloomy mood today.

Children playing tag and football and maybe hide and seek, i rolled my eyes at their giddyness and pressed play on my iPod.

Soon enough 'Hey Nightmare Where Did You Get Them Teeth' by A Skylit Drive twirls through my left ear, since the right earphone's dead. In the mood for some screamo, i bobbled my head to the drumbeats.
Enjoying Michael Jagmin's high clear tune of voice, and with Brian White, the adorable bassist's constant screaming, i let my emotions out.

"collide your sword with mine. ll send your soul to the hell where it came from.by this i know youll never set your eyes on a quest you cant survive. its no surprise. your head hangs from my hands. your mouth cant sin nor lie. cut through the limbs stab through the enemies eyes. any last man will die...."
Somehow the screams are just too loud for me so i turn the volume down to the medium level. Glancing left and right, i found my housekeeper keping an eye on me. Asking one single question while pointing at the sun.
"Why so glum?"
"run for the skylines, run for the skylines, darling -follow the light of the moon, just stay alive.
....Forgive me, for tomorrow."
PS: Have you checked out the new layout? Kewl huh? How about the header? :D Comments made my day!
Currently Listening: Hey Nightmare Where Did You Get Them Teeth -Skylit Drive over and over again;
Currently Watching: THS Posh & Becks -blah

0 comments: