THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

November 01, 2008

Are you there, god? It's me, Aisya

I'm doing a thousand things today, goddamn that's a mega achievement :p usually i just walking throughout the house all day long while humming MC Hammer's Can't Touch This.

Um, and there's one bad thing that happened.

My iTunes is gone

Gone

Dissapeared

Vanished

Gone.

Crap Crappity Crap

My iTunes alongside its 466 capacity of songs had been vanished, with their lyrics and all. And now i have to reload it again. One - by - one.

And tonight i will go to the mall with shadows of bomb threats following me.

And i haven't done my Social Studies homework and my Math Homework is gone too.

But compared to world hunger, war in iraq, and many many dying babies in Africa,

God seems to be really loving me today



Be optimistic, people!

1 comments:

Karina Hikmayudi said...

HAHAHAHA NGAKAK GW SYA BACANYA PAKE ADA PERANG2 IRAK SEGALAAA