THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

November 01, 2008

Techno Tantrum

The header of this post is a thought i got from listening to Daft Punk over and over again. And daft punk tunes are, well... 7 minutes long? The remixes are anyways.

I'm a bit scared for the sakeness of this city. Lately, i've got emails and i watched the news about a new bomb threat.

The bomb guy named Amrozi is about to get a death sentence, so maybe it's the thing that got the other bombers wild.

And you know what's worse? They threat to bomb malls.

Malls! And what is it those fellow citizens do on weekends, to spend their time?

Yep, going to several malls, a day at a time. So, imagine how many victims there are if the threat is serious?

My dad warns me about this several times, yet yesterday i still went to PIM and luckily i was OK. I don't know about tonight, i'm going to Plaza Senayan. I hope everything would be ok.

I honestly don't understand what is it inside of those psycho bombers minds. They said they did it because of god. Yet, God doesn't want you to kill people! And they mostly attacked tourist places, like Bali, for example. And now Indonesia's image is becoming worse and worse due to the public eye. I wonder how that could be? Gee, i don't know.

Some say the president is 'doing everything he could' about this kind of terrorist situation. Oh really? Does he really do that thing really hard he deserved a break to watch Laskar pelangi with hi swife and all? Not to say Presidents doesn't deserve to get some fun, but seriously. Movie, or the sakeness of yur country.

Not to get diplomatic, but this kind of problems are occasionally being on my nerves.

I should hit repeat on my iTunes because Daft Punk's tunes are over. ...Done

So many problems Indonesia has yet to solve, and yet so little time.

And in this world, there are good and evil.

Save the cheerleader, save the world


(not so much for the ending :p hehe)

Currently Listening: Around The World by Daft Punk
Checkitawt! : http://www.the-n.com/quizzes/quiz_main.php?id=3009.

Toodles, this whole halloween thing is getting me sleepy and hungry for some heroes or scrubs marathon.

0 comments: