THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

November 01, 2008

Jammed

Walking while talking,
Talking while walking.

My left brain felt like it's d-e-a-d with a capital D, i'm feeling Bored with a capital B to the bone.

Chewing some gum and drinking some liquor,

I need something to keep myself outta my messed up mind. Maybe it could be you, maybe it's just me.

Talking while walking
Walking while talking

Why do that when you could just twirl?

And the phrase 'I'm forever yours' don't mattered that much anymore, in this world full of modernated hypocrytes.

Maybe i should call you to pinch me out of my imaginary mind,

But oh my i was wrong, i'm inside my one lonely world.

Walking while talking
Talking while walking

I never seem to get it, why do you people could do some seriously confusing things in one click.

Drumrolls, guitar strings, monotone talking, i'm hugging my imaginary skellanimals in the corner of the room.

You know what i want? Or more likely what i need?

I need painkillers, and no prescribed ones, because they're the only things that could make me get through this rainy day.

Some say love is the best drug. Well there's this one thing; some time we take chances, on other times, we take pills

0 comments: