THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

November 02, 2008

Put the paper in the shredder

Ah! I really wanna cry watching Synyster Gates shred (not paper shred, well of course, when it's Syn Gates, there's no paper involved, just major hotness *slapped Aisya twice*) his guitar while performing Afterlife, my favorite A7X song at Jakarta, wednesday, 2 weeks ago, i think. AH! Why must my mom NOT let me goooooo?

Hm, anyways, i kinda not care about the grounded thing, whatever. I'm good with lying, i'll just say the printer broke or something, hmh, big deal (shrugging)

....But that way i'm a step closer to hell. With all these sins I ...

Hmmm sins are bad, but when it comes to SYN.... Hm hm hm! (suggestive laughing)


God i gotta snap out of this


Oh, and my dad told me i could move from my room to the guest room and have a re-decoration. But i'm kinda scared sleeping there and i loved my now-room already. But the redecorating thing.... it does sound REALLY tempting. What would i do if i redecorated my room?


...Like Jon Walker's Yellow Bed? Hmmm, Not like what i had in mind.
I'll keep you posted (if i'm really am going to move rooms). Oh! And i'm really loving Katy Perry's new tune: Hot N Cold. Here it is! Enjoy people! And i have to face the truth soon enough, money report... ahead!


0 comments: