THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

October 26, 2008

Got money

"saying you can have whatever you like... Yeah!"

Aw just saw TI's whatever you like again. It has been bombarding the charts! You know the thing that got me interested is that the chick on the video really got whatever she wants! Jewellery, Money (and lots of them), a supa cool car, and a hot boyfriend like TI himself! Whoooeee i would love to have a goddamn boyfriend with lotsa money to get me whatever me likey (raising eyebrows up and down with a suggestive motive)

Anyways, the video ended with the chick finally realizing that all of it is just a dream of her own, nothing really is happening.

.........Crap

Does that mean i have to work realy hard to get what i want?

Answers from...
Mom: Well yeah, you have to! I don't get this whole louisvuitton all by sitting around!
Jeffree Star: Hell to the yes, my beauty doesn't pop that easy, sweets
...Khloe Kardashian: Be a gold digger!

kidding, kidding.

Oh and here's something to entertain youguys. I saw it on VH1 and it obsessed me uppp!


It's the Little Superstar, you know it.

AH! I wish my brothers could be like the little guy so that i could actually make money with their help! hahaha i wishhhh

PS: The last smoking part is just totally L-O to the L. pshht

0 comments: