THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

October 26, 2008

Gossips, Drossips! : Channing's fiancee

Ah! I havent told you that Channing Tatum has proposed to Jenna Dewan on Sept. 9th!


So sad, so sad. yet so happy! I couldn't find a girl who matched him (unless me, of course :p). He said over the phone that he 'choreographied' the proposal himself in Maui.


Ah! A proposal! In Maui! I wonder if Jenna got whatever she likes... because Channing's like TI in a more-hunky-and-dancey sort of way. (sya, seriously get over it)


Andddd on the proposal area, he secretly invited some close friends and family to witness the proposal. Aw, so totally kawaii! And the ring is from Neil Lane! (Hum I still prefered Tiffany's but Neil Lane is as expensive and exquizite so....)

And Channing quoted;
"She's so incredibly sweet," so Tatum simply said about Dewan. Yet, he has previously opened up about the girl of his dream, telling People he would love to date "someone who doesn't take herself too seriously and can be a goofball. Because everyone's a nerd inside, I don't care how cool you are."

Ooh but i do care of how (incredibly) cool he is!


Ah, so it is time to finally say goodbye to my longtime crush since the 6th (or is it 5?) grade. I hope you have a good life, Channy! And don't forget to wish me luck with Syn Gates! ...Or Brad Pitt!


(The Happy yet-to be Married couple on a friday Night)


.....Or Orlando Bloom! HEHEHEHE

0 comments: