THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

April 21, 2009

A Melody from my Psycophatic mind

haha the title is actually a song i made ;) haha but you won't get a chance to see it because i can do it like that. I've been really into myspace! Check out my profile and if you decided to be awesome and add me as a fwend, i'll totally love you! <3

I've just watched CSI:NY, the first episode from the latest season. Argggh, can't wait for the Pete-Ashlee episode! And the most wanted guest star is... Nelly, of course! It's been years but his 'Ride Wit Me' tune is still up for jammin'

I'm saying stuff right now -__-

Oh, and by the way, if i had a lomo camera i'll decorate it up just like this....



How could you not love oliver sykes and his girlfriend Amanda? Shesira is so obsessed with them and me too! :D (not as hyper as her but, hm yeah). And my friends are so into TrueBlood. Myself? I don't know..... because there are so much perverted-filled-scenes and me, being a religious person doesn't like that kind of stuff :P :P :P 

And check out Sabila's Blog, she had listed the alphabetical list of Atreyu (which their song, Doomsday, i'll admit is good!) and it has been posted on February. Why don't you give your blog a little more attention, sab? :( i'm sure i'll love it, considering you're very good at writing and all

Well that's all for now. It's pretty pointless if you ask me, i just want a reason to post up the picture ;3 toodles

1 comments:

Chicha said...

keren abis lomonya