THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

April 21, 2009

Let me help you with that

Attention Civilians! Because of the not-yet-sleeping-at-11-on-a-school-night syndrome, i decided to make a list, here it goes....


 OF WHAT YOU SHOULD DO WHEN YOU EXPERIENCE THE AWESOMENESS
(namely, me)

1. Stand aside from the bitchiness and get your niceness kit instead, because you have to be careful, i do bite :3

2. Prepare yourself some candy, because it makes me dandy

3. Talk to me about some RCTs, not some shiz that would make me go ahhhmm

4. Be a mind reader, or else you can't read my intentions like a book

5. Take a deep breath because i talk fast

6. Kill your imaginary friend. you'll have a whole lot of better fun with me instead

7. I'm always up for some gossip & mayhem

8. Un-pucker your lips because i prefer hugs over kisses, they last longer

9. Give our conversation a background music so we'll be at the same state of hip

10. I'll treat you as if you were my best buddy if you would stop doing that annoying thing with your eyelashes


Bada-bing, that's it! I'm back to MySpace, facebook has been a lot lot lot more boring these days, agree? :p

"I'm a mess but you'll adore my every single teardrop"


0 comments: