THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

March 30, 2009

Where do you want to meet up?

I'm a vegetarian for the week again! Since today's the first day, hopefully i'll be able to push away the meaty distractions and keep going green for the rest of the week! :D hahaha

I've got a lot on my mind right now, i'm going to be a 9th grader in like what? 3 more months? -__- I'll miss 8A and my freedom. Since, hello? It's the friggin 9th grade, all that i will care about is UAN, UAN, UAN, ...oh and graduating into highschool.

Riiiiiiight, Highschool.
Frightening much???????

Time passed by really really quickly. See? I was just an average 5th grader who is so naive (look at me now and how 'naive' i am!!! ha!) and had gotten her first period and all that, and now? I'm a happy-go-lucky 8th grader who is currently dying at the thought of graduating out of JHS. I'm olddddddddddddddddddd :(

Since i have that little me-time thought about life, i decided of having a list of what to do in my life, what is it that i really want, who i really am, i really want to find out. Life's short, so i'll spend all the time i could find to have fun! The list? Maybe i'll post it sometime, i know one thing for sure, i want to be a lone world traveler, just traveling around Europe and America and maybe all sort of random places, say, Jamaica or Tokyo? You know, like Jason Mraz did on the Make It Mine/I'm Yours music video. I'm sure you've seen it before. 

Wishing all the luck to let me pass the exam thing quickly and painless. Oh well,


One more thing....



WHEN OH WHEN WOULD I DRAW THIS GOOD???? adding it to the list: be an excellent drawer (:

"Would you believe me if i said i didn't need you?"

Listening to: Katy Perry - Thinking of you

0 comments: