THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

March 31, 2009

I hate this girl, wanna know her name? It's Math

I hate my sensitive skin, it's really really sensitive to things that it hurrrt! When i put on a new lotion or perfume, it'll go all red and bloopy (not disgustingly, thank GOD!!) It irritates me to the friggin hell! ;p To make it much worse.... Tomorrow, there's this pre-pre-exam in Math Class. And i've got a secret.... I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING!!!!




SEE? SEE? how could i understand these kind of things? boo hoo, i guess i should find Smartass Aisya who is currently locked who-knows-where and let her do the job :)
Maybe i'll post something later, much later.

Anyways....


How could you NOT want one? It's the same one that Juno uses on the movie with the same title. That is just sooo cute ;)

"I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."

0 comments: