THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

March 30, 2009

This beat is (still) sick

Hey


Remember the time when i said that i want some reconstruction on my blog? If you haven't, check down below. 

So, yeah.

Reading the full Cyber Cruelty made me want to bit my tongue. Hard. After reading numerous blogs, i think i should improve my writing more... by the way, have you checked out BUNNYBISOUS? So, after making another blog on WordPress AND stupidly forgotten the username, i decided to continue this one, with better language and all that shabba-shab-shab, of course. 

Hopefully the new CC will be better in one way or another. And i would be able to give my followers (as if i actually have any, ha) pleasure, and certain infos of what am i liking right now or a slice of what's happening inside my mind for those of you who are interested. Oh and i tend to post more, maybe one for each day

Mmh, okay carry on on what you're doing, i don't agree with the idea of you reading the past CC, it's just... bleh. And i'll continue to read Alika's cool blog, or Gima's (Meimei's) blog, which is an addiction for all of us, i guess ;)


This is an unofficial welcome, so.... welcome!

<3


Currently Reading: Doppelganger (For the second time)

Currently Craving: JCool with peach, kiwi, and mandarin orange topping


"you could be my Aladdin and we could dance under the Arabian sky"


0 comments: