THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

December 13, 2008

Twillight Blurbies

Yesterday the other 2a girls and i are watching twilight together at XXI PIM. It had been fun, considering it's a celebrating thing because the exams are over (which you shouldn't remind me of, my scores are, well....)!

While watching, of course, being the tattermouth i am, i kept babbling about all stuff during the movie, i'll spill like, 5, 4 of them including some conversations with my other clique (Ginad Didee Karin MrAmy) at Citos, also when we watched twilight, not all of them, because some are quite... weird when you talked about it in english, haha;

Edward : I'm designed to kill, i'm the world's most dangerous predator
Aisya : well you've met your match, since i'm the world's most dangerous maneater!
Ginad : .........(Getting the joke).. HAHAHAHA

Ajeng: Cullen, cullen, I'm more Cullen (Means, like, cooler) than them!
Aisya: Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeng!

(When carlisle walks into the scene)
Karin : Eew, somebody call Gay-1-1!
Aisya : Rin, more like Gay-Young-Young!
MrAmy: What are you two talking about? It's totally Gay-Yum-Yum! HAHAHAH
K&A : .........................................................................................

(The scene when edward enters bella's room)
Aisya : Gin, if a guy like him walked in through my window like that, i'll be calling my dad in no time
Ginad : Really? I would kiss him at once (Being perverted, poor ginad ;9)
Aisya : OHOHOHO! Come to bed!
Karin : (Out of nowhere) ....NGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Some reasons why you never should've sit beside me duing a movie. Any Movie

1 comments:

Karina Hikmayudi said...

HEHHH YOU DARE TALKING BOUT MY WEIRDNESS IFO FREAKIN PUBLIC DONT BLURB IT OUUTT MANNNN